It's said that everyone has a book inside them.
As more and more of us face having to stay indoors and avoid social contact, this would be a wonderful opportunity to find that book.
This amazing workbook will be a great help to any writer, from complete beginners to published authors, via any stage in between. Accessible and understandable but not over-simplistic, it helps you to set your writing goals and - just as important - to keep to them. I've found it invaluable in combatting the dreaded writer's block. Highly recommended.
Read on for more details about the book, and news of an exciting giveaway.
52 Weeks of Writing Author Journal and Planner
Are you ready to become the writer you were always meant to be?
52 Weeks of Writing will get you cracking by making you plan, track, reflect on, and check in with your progress and goals an entire year long.
52 Weeks of Writing will help you dig deep by offering questions and writing prompts designed to unravel whatever truths about your writing you’re ready for.
52 Weeks of Writing will keep you inspired by delivering a thought-provoking writing quote every week.
- Do you struggle with setting goals that reflect your daily reality?
- Do you want to practise breaking goals down into manageable chunks?
- Would you like more insight into your writing habit(s) and figure out why you keep getting in your own way?
- And do you want to create a sustainable writing practice that honours your needs and desires as a writer?
Then the 52 Weeks of Writing: Author Journal and Planner is for you.
52 Weeks of Writing brings together every lesson Mariëlle S. Smith has learned as a writing coach and writer. Wary as she is of comparisonitis and unhealthy competition, this author journal and planner was designed to help writers develop and fine-tune a practice that works for them.
If you’re ready to get out of your own way and become the writer you’re meant to be, pick up your copy of 52 Weeks of Writing today.
Author Bio –
Mariëlle S. Smith is a coach for writers and other creatives, an editor, (ghost) writer, and custom retreat organiser. In 2019, she moved to Cyprus, and island in the Mediterranean Sea, where she organises private writer’s retreats, is inspired 24/7, and feeds more stray cats than she can count.
Social Media Links –
Giveaway to win….
· THREE paperback copies of the 52 Weeks of Writing Author Journal and Planner,
· TWO paperback copies of Tarot for Creatives: 21 Tarot Spreads to (Re)Connect to Your Intuition and Ignite That Creative Spark, and
· ONE .
Sincere thanks to Rachel's Random Resources for the opportunity to take part in this blog tour.