Search Sue's Blog

Friday 28 February 2020

CROOKED CAT AUTHOR OF THE WEEK - DAY SEVEN: THE NEXT CHAPTER

Today is the last day of my series of posts as Crooked Cat's featured author, and I'd like to bring you up to date with my latest news and my plans for the future.

At present I have six novels published, and all of them started out with Crooked Cat.  Three of them (Nice Girls Don't, Never on Saturday and Finding Nina) are still published by Crooked Cat, whilst Heathcliff: The Missing Years is now with Crooked Cat's Darkstroke imprint, about which I spoke in more detail yesterday.  The other two (The Ghostly Father and The Unkindest Cut of All), following reversion of rights, were revised and re-released through Ocelot Press.



Ocelot Press is a small group of independent authors who publish our books under a collective umbrella.  At present we have 20 books available, with more releases planned for the next few months.  If you want to know more, take a look at our website and our Facebook page.

The Ghostly Father has also recently been released as an audiobook, beautifully narrated by Danielle Cohen and Philip Rose.  This is a brand-new venture for me, and I shall be very interested to see how it fares.

In the meantime, I have a couple of fiction projects on the go, and I'm also working (very slowly) on a poetry collection.   Whether any of these ever see the light of day remains to be seen.  But if you want to keep up to date with what I'm doing, please follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Amazon.

Thank you for keeping me company this week.  And don't forget, you can still buy all my Kindle titles for just 99p each by clicking on the book covers on the right.  Do it now, before the prices go back up!

No comments:

Post a Comment